Need a quick and easy Halloween party craft? Check out these super cute paper plate spider webs! using minimal supplies, they are perfect to keep little hands busy.
Here’s what you’ll need to make each one:
- Paper plate (orange or black for Halloween)
- Hole Punch
- White Yarn
- Spider Rings
Check out the video tutorial below or scroll down to get directions:
How to make paper plate spider webs:
- Punch holes around the perimeter of each plate.
- Tape one end of yarn to the back of plate.
- Lace the yarn in a cris-cross fashion to create the web.
- Tape the other end down when you use up all of the yarn.
- Clip the spider rings in place!