DIY yourself a beautiful greenery wreath, perfect for all four seasons! Learn how to make this project with simple materials and a full video tutorial that will have you with a gorgeous wreath in no time flat!
Follow along to the full video tutorial too:
Love fun craft videos? Be sure to subscribe to the Sparkle & Splatter channel for all of the latest crafty fun!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Grapevine wreath (any size works, I used a 12 inch wreath)
- Faux greens (a variety of shades of green work well)
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Wire cutters
Here’s how to make it!
- Cut greens into smaller pieces using wire cutters.
- Pre-arrange onto the wreath to “map out” the look of your wreath.
- Glue down greens, slowly working around and making them all go in a uniform, but natural circular direction. Try to spread out the different greens so you don’t have clumps of the same types of things.
- Look for any holes or thinner spots and fill them in too.
- If needed, tie a piece of twine or ribbon around the wreath to create a hanging loop.
- Allow glue to completely cool and dry before hanging.
- Your wreath is now ready to hang!
For more family fun, be sure to follow Sparkle & Splatter for the latest projects and activities!