Be the queen of Halloween with this super cute and easy Halloween Pom Pom Headband! All you need is a bit of yarn and an old headband. This is super cute to whip up for a party or to wear trick or treating too!
Follow along to the full video tutorial too:
Love fun craft videos? Be sure to subscribe to the Sparkle & Splatter channel for all of the latest crafty fun!
Here’s what you’ll need!
- Yarn (I used #4 worsted weight acrylic yarn in orange, black, green, and purple)
Here’s how to make it!
- Cut a piece of yarn about 12 inches long.
- Wrap yarn about 100 times around your hand.
- Tie tightly in the center of the “bundle” and cut all loops, keeping the two ends long (to tie onto the headband later).
- Trim ends to give your pom pom a “hair cut” until the pompom is more compact and neat looking.
- Tie onto headband.
- Repeat three more times so you have a pom pom of each color.
- Trim ends flush with the pom pom and your Halloween pom pom headband is ready to wear!