Let’s knit a super easy beginner knit scarf! This fun and easy project is perfect for beginners, if you want to brush up on your knitting skills, or if you might just want a relaxing easy project too! Be sure to check out the video below where I walk you through the scarf step by step!
Follow along to the full video tutorial:
Love fun craft videos? Be sure to subscribe to the Sparkle & Splatter channel for all of the latest crafty fun!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 174 yards of super bulky yarn (#6 weight)-I used two balls of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick in “Carousel”
- US 15 10mm straight knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- 45 inches long (work more rows to make it longer if you like
- 8 inches wide (you can easily increase or decrease the number of stitches cast on to change the width)
Here’s how to make it!
- Cast on 18 stitches.
- Row 1: Knit all stitches.
- Repeat row 1 until scarf is 45 inches long or desired length.
- Bind off all stitches.
Note: if you have never knitted before, be sure to check out the video tutorial (above) where I walk you through each step of the way!
Enjoy your super easy beginner knit scarf!
For more awesome crafts and family fun, be sure to follow Sparkle & Splatter for the latest projects and activities!