Let’s make some origami hearts! These cute paper hearts take only a minute or so to make and are a fun Valentine craft! Add a message inside to make it extra special too!
Follow along to the full video tutorial too:
Love fun craft videos? Be sure to subscribe to the Sparkle & Splatter channel for all of the latest crafty fun!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 sheet of construction paper (any color you like)
Here’s how to make it!
- Begin with a square piece of paper (trim if needed to get this shape).
- Fold in half one way.
- Fold in half the other way.
- You’ll now have an “X”
- Turn so your square is a diamond shape.
- Bring one point to the center and crease.
- Bring the opposite point to the flat edge directly across and crease.
- Fold one side up so that the bottom edge lines up with the center crease.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Flip the heart over and fold down the two top points so that the point meets the horizontal fold.
- Done! Add a message to the inside or string them up to be a garland!
For more awesome crafts and family fun, be sure to follow Sparkle & Splatter for the latest projects and activities!