Let’s make some paper heart chains! This easy and fun paper project can be made in about a minute and is great for Valentine’s Day, making a unique mini card, or even a gift or cake topper too!
Follow along to the full video tutorial too:
Love fun craft videos? Be sure to subscribe to the Sparkle & Splatter channel for all of the latest crafty fun!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A piece of construction paper
Here’s how to make it!
- Cut a strip of construction paper, about an inch or two wide.
- Fold the strip into an accordion shape.
- Keeping the accordion folded, lightly sketch a heart onto the top of the accordion.
- Cut the heart out, keeping the side paper folds intact.
- Open your chain and voila! Paper heart chain!