Let’s make some woven paper hearts! This easy and fun paper project can be made in just a few minutes with simple materials and no template needed! Makes a super cute valentine!
Follow along to the full video tutorial too:
(Can’t see the video? Click here!)
Love fun craft videos? Be sure to subscribe to the Sparkle & Splatter channel for all of the latest crafty fun!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two half sheets of two different colors of construction paper
Here’s how to make it!
- Start with two half sheets of construction paper in two different colors.
- Stack the two papers together.
- Lightly draw a rounded top and cut out the shape.
- Be sure there’s no paper hanging over, if so give it a little trim.
- Turn one sheet of paper so that it is heart shaped.
- Lightly draw a line along the paper line where the two papers overlap.
- Flip the heart over and draw a second line along the paper line where the two papers overlap.
- Cut two lines from the bottom straight up to the line you drew. Repeat for the other shape. You now have two papers with rounded tops and a fringe bottom.
- Turn the two papers back so that they form a heart and weave the strips together as shown.
- Makes a cute Valentine! Happy crafting!
For more awesome crafts and family fun, be sure to follow Sparkle & Splatter for the latest projects and activities!